Westside Community Center offers Adventure Education and Experiential Learning programs for school groups, corporate groups, clubs and organizations.
Our programs provide unique opportunities for teamwork and group bonding.
Create Your Experience:
- Select one program from the list below.
- Select three stations from program. (45-60 minutes per station.)
- Group Size: 20 – 60
- $7 per youth participant
- Hunting & Gathering - Archery, Fishing, Orienteering, Organic Farming
- Into the Wild (Survival Skills) - Archery, Survival Skills, Orienteering, Shelter & Fire Building
- Aqua Culture & Marine Life - Crabbing, Oystering, Fishing, Ecology & Conservation
- Farming - Barn Life, Feeding Livestock, Organic Farming, Farming Education
- Challenge Course / Team Building - Low Ropes Course, Rock Wall, Cargo Net, Teamwork Initiatives
- Eastern Shore Heritage - History of Nanticoke, Waterman for a Day, Nanticoke Indian Exhibits & Artifacts
- Environmental Education - Nature Center, Mammal Education, Invasive Species, Nature Hike
- Ala Carte Activities (additional $7 - $10 per participant) - Kayaking, Canoeing, Horseback Riding, Paddleboarding
Customized experiences are available! Contact C.R. Krauss at 410-873-2993 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The Westside Community Center is located in the town of Bivalve, about 15 minutes from Salisbury via Nanticoke Road. Download Flyer