Pemberton 24 - Festival of 5Ks
How many 5Ks can you run in 24 hours? Find out at the Pemberton 24 - Festival of 5Ks, an event that will be held Sept. 23-24, 2022.. A 5K will start every hour on the hour for 24 hours.
This event is a partnership between Wicomico County Recreation, Parks & Tourism and Algonquin Ultras Inc.
Participants are invited to run as many 5Ks as they like, whether it's one, five or all 24.
The course will be a 5K trail run at Pemberton Park. There will be a well-stocked aid station at the start/finish of the 5Ks. A camping spot is included with registration. Tents only; no electricity provided.
Runners can compete as individuals or as part of a four-person team.
This race sold out quickly in 2021, so be prepared to register when registration opens.
- Date: Friday-Saturday, Sept. 23-24, 2022
- Friday, Sept. 23, 4 p.m.: Check-in and packet pickup begins.
- Friday, Sept. 23, 7 p.m.: First 5K begins
- Saturday, Sept. 24, 6 p.m.: Last 5K begins
- Registration Fee (includes Friday night campsite for each runner/team): $75/individual; $250/team of four (fees may apply)
- The camping/rest area provided will be a 10-foot-by-10-foot space for individuals and a 25-foot-by-25-foot space for teams. Tents only; no electric provided.
- People can request who they camp near and whether it is close to the starting line or a more quiet area.
- Registration Opens: Sunday, April 24, at 7 p.m. on Ultrasignup. This race sold out quickly in 2021, so be prepared to register that evening.
- Camping: The first night of camping (Friday) is included; there will be a fee for those who wish to stay over a second night (Saturday). This will be paid at registration.
- Shirt Information: A long-sleeved shirt upgrade is available for $10.
- Scoring and Rules: View all the scoring details and rules on UltraSignup.
Sponsorship and Vendors
Interested in being a sponsor or vendor? Stay tuned.
Interested in volunteering? Stay tuned.