Residential Internship Program
Applicants selected for the Summer Residential Internship Program will have the opportunity to work with professional staff in conceptualizing,
planning, marketing and executing the summer Pemberton Nature Camp and weekend public programs. Interns will serve as Interpretive Rangers
(camp counselors) and coordinators of environmental education programs and activities.
- Location: Pemberton Historical Park, 5561 Plantation Lane, Salisbury, Maryland 21801
- Length: 12 weeks (June – August)
- Schedule: 40 hours per week, up to 6 days per week
- Compensation: Up to $3,000 + lodging (Pemberton Cottage)
- College Credits: Yes, University internship guidelines must be met for accrual of credits.
- Internships Available: 4
To apply, fill out the employment application below and mail it to Wicomico Recreation & Parks, 500 Glen Ave., Salisbury, MD 21804, or bring
it to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center.
Contact: James Simmons at 410-548-4900 or email@example.com