Annual Turkey Trek
Before you gear up for your big Thanksgiving feast, come run the Turkey Trek 5K along Pemberton Historical Park's beautiful nature trails in Salisbury,
Maryland. The race winds through Pemberton Park's forests, meadows and wetlands. Refreshments and holiday pie will be available after the race
(it is Thanksgiving after all)!
All proceeds from the race go toward Pemberton Nature Camp and other environmental education programs. Thank you for your support of the Park!
- Date: Thursday, Nov. 28, 2019 (Thanksgiving)
- On-site registration: 7:30-8 a.m.
- Preregistered runners check-in: 8-8:30 a.m.
- Race begins at 9 a.m.
- Registration Fees:
- Early registration $25 (Open through Nov. 24, 2019)
- On-site registration $30
- Race shirts guaranteed to participants registered by Nov. 1, 2019. Long-sleeved shirts available for an additional $5.
- Awards will be handed out for the overall male and female winner, for the best Thanksgiving costume and for first through third place in the
- 14U M, 14U F
- 15-19 M, 15-19 F
- 20-29 M, 20-29 F
- 30-39 M, 30-39 F
- 40-49 M, 40-49 F
- 50-59 M, 50-59 F
- 60+ M, 60+ F
- Register Online
- Download a registration form and mail it to:
Wicomico Recreation, Parks & Tourism
Attn: Turkey Trek
500 Glen Ave.
Salisbury, MD 21804
- Bring a completed registration form and payment to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center Box Office (500 Glen Ave., Salisbury, MD; Open Monday
– Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
- Register on site the morning of the event.
Turkey Trek 2018
Turkey Trek 2017
Turkey Trek 2016
Turkey Trek 2015