Annual Turkey Trek
Before you gear up for your big Thanksgiving feast, come run the Turkey Trek 5K along Pemberton Historical Park's beautiful nature trails in Salisbury,
Maryland. The race winds through Pemberton Park's forests, meadows and wetlands. Refreshments and holiday pie will be available after the race
(it is Thanksgiving, after all)!
All proceeds from the race go toward Pemberton Nature Camp and other environmental education programs. Thank you for your support of the park!
- Date: Thursday, Nov. 26, 2020 (Thanksgiving)
- Runner Check-In: 7:30-8:30 a.m.
- Race Begins: 9 a.m.
- Registration Fee: $35
- All runners registered by Nov. 1, 2020 will be guaranteed a long-sleeved race shirt.
- Awards will be handed out for the overall male and female winners, for the best Thanksgiving costume and for first through third place in the
- 14U M, 14U F
- 15-19 M, 15-19 F
- 20-29 M, 20-29 F
- 30-39 M, 30-39 F
- 40-49 M, 40-49 F
- 50+ M, 50+ F
Registration Options - Registration Available Soon!
There will be no on-site registration this year.
- Register Online
- Download a registration form and mail it to:
Wicomico Recreation, Parks & Tourism
Attn: Turkey Trek
500 Glen Ave.
Salisbury, MD 21804
- Bring a completed registration form and payment to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center Box Office (500 Glen Ave., Salisbury, MD; Open Monday
– Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
Dr. Kate James from Driven Physiotherapy will be on hand prior to the start of the race to lead a group
warm-up. Join her and take advantage of the chance to warm up your muscles before you hit the trails.
We will be collecting canned food donations for Hope and Life Outreach (HALO) Ministries in Salisbury
for the organization's Thanksgiving dinner for people in need. The leftover pie from this event will also be donated to HALO.
Turkey Trek 2019
Turkey Trek 2018
Turkey Trek 2017
Turkey Trek 2016
Turkey Trek 2015
- Registration Form - Coming Soon!
- Course Map
- Dogs are not permitted on the course.