Pemberton 24 - Festival of 5Ks
How many 5Ks can you run in 24 hours? Find out at the Pemberton 24 - Festival of 5Ks, an event that will be held from Sept. 25-26. A 5K will
start every hour on the hour for 24 hours.
This event is a partnership between Wicomico County Recreation, Parks & Tourism and Algonquin Ultras Inc.
Participants are invited to run as many 5Ks as they like, whether it's one, five or all 24.
The course will be a 5K trail run at Pemberton Park. There will be a well-stocked aid station at the start/finish of the 5Ks. A camping spot is
included with registration this year. Tents only; no electricity provided.
Runners can compete as individuals or as part of a four-person team.
There will be numerous safety measures in place aimed at preventing the spread of COVID-19. Stay tuned for more information.
- Date: Friday-Saturday, Sept. 25-26, 2020
- Friday, Sept. 25, 4 p.m.: Check-in, packet pickup and health screening begins.
- Friday, Sept. 25, 7 p.m.: First 5K begins
- Saturday, Sept. 26, 6 p.m.: Last 5K begins
- Saturday, Sept. 26, 9 p.m.: Grounds cleared
- Registration Fee (includes campsite for each runner/team): $65/individual, $200/team of four (fees may apply)
- The camping/rest area provided will be a 10-foot by 10-foot space for individuals and a larger space for teams. Tents only; no electric
- People can request who they camp near and whether it is close to the starting line or a more quiet area.
- Registration Opens: Friday, July 3, at 7 p.m. on UltraSignup. The
registration deadline (if the race does not sell out) is Sept. 22 at midnight. Individual and team spots are sold out as of July 28.
- Deadline to Guarantee Shirt: Aug. 31. A long-sleeved shirt upgrade is available for $10.
- Scoring and Rules: View all the scoring details and rules on UltraSignup.
Sponsorship and Vendors
Interested in being a sponsor or vendor? Learn more and fill out the application here.
James Simmons: 410-548-4900 x114, firstname.lastname@example.org
Trent Swanson: 443-944-1240, email@example.com